patients daily log (data elements mapped to each other)

Hello every body

I have a case and I tried for over than one month to solve but I could not

I need to log daily patients visit

I the visit the patient get

-        Medical services

-         Diagnosis of the disease

-        Medicine

We should log each data element of the above mapped to each other so we can
monitor what services offered in specific diagnosis and what medicine was
given to specific diagnosis

Most of time we give 3 or medicine mapped to one diagnosis or one or more
diagnosis to one or more medicine or one or more service to one or more
diagnosis

So it's one to many relation and one to one

I tried adapting the above using program (multiple events with registration)
with one stage but there was no mapping between the data elements

I tried the (multiple events with registration) with multiple stages (stage
for each of the required data elements) but in event visualizer I could not
filter because it only show one stage at a time

Any ideas or guidelines I would be thankful

Nami Ghadri

Follow ups