Re: [Dhis2-users] patients daily log (data elements mapped to each other)

Hi Nami

I think you can try it in this way,

   - If a patient has more than one services at one visit you need to
   create More data element as Services 1, Services 2, Services 3.....like
   - If a patient has more than one Diagnosis at one visit you need to
   create More data element as Diagnosis1, Diagnosis 2, Diagnosis 3 .....like
   - eg:-

   - Diagnosis1-
   - Services 1
         - Services 2
         - Services 3
         - ........
         - Medication 1
         - Medication 2
         - Medication 3
         - ..........
         - Diagnosis 2
      - Services 4
         - Services 5
         - Services 6
         - Medication 4
         - Medication 5
         - Medication 6

   - So in a one stage you can provide 2 or more Services and Diagnosis in
   a one stage
   - If your one patient has countable number of Diagnosis this can be
   applied.