Re: About Version DHIS2 on organisation unit group, organisation unit and dataset

Hi Carlos,

yes correct we removed this option in 2.17. Its a fairly easy upgrade if
you use SQL to insert into the datasetsource table. The reason behind the
change is that we wanted to have a single source for data set - org unit
assignments.

Lars