Re: Inconsistency in the values between the data visualiser and the data set reports

Knut,

Good to see others running into the same problem <evil grin> - I've
reported this issue weeks ago (and it's finally been recognised as a bug).
you might end up with duplicated catoptioncombos several ways - either
because users create them by mistake (no checks done), or else through
importing catcombos from another instance.

Hopefully it will be resolved before release of 2.19

Regards
Calle

On 9 March 2015 at 07:41, Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In the Laos case, this turned out to be caused by having TWO "default"
> categoryoptioncombos. Which begs the question as to how that could have
> happened - most likely due to a metadata import, perhaps?
>
> Knut
> On Mar 9, 2015 3:10 AM, "Megan McGuire" <Megan.McGuire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Where are we with this?
>>

>> Megan McGuire
>> eHealth Unit/OCP Medical Department
>> Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders
>> *megan.mcguire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* <megan.mcguire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> +1.646.369.2695
>> Skype: megkmcguire
>>

>> From:        Shashank Raghavendra <shashanr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> To:        DHIS 2 Developers list <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>> Cc:        twmsf <twmsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Megan McGuire <
>> megan.mcguire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Date:        03/02/2015 06:30 AM
>> Subject:        Inconsistency in the values between the data visualiser
>> and the data set reports
>> ------------------------------
>>

>> Hi All,
>>
>> We are seeing inconsistency in the values between the data visualiser and
>> the data set reports. The values in the data visualiser is exactly double
>> of the values in the data set reports.
>>
>> For example, in Yemen when we look at "Delivery Room - Deliveries - V1"
>> data set section, for the month of November, data set reports has the value
>> 37 while it is 74 in the data visualiser.
>>
>> *DHIS Data Visualiser*
>>

>> * ​*
>>
>> *DHIS Data Set Reports*
>>

>> * ​*
>> Could someone have a look at this.
>>
>> Thanks
>> *Shashank Raghavendra*
>> *Quality Analyst*
>> Skype             shashank.raghavendra
>> Telephone
>> +91 9632802392
>>
>> <http://www.thoughtworks.com/>

Calle Hedberg

46D Alma Road, 7700 Rosebank, SOUTH AFRICA

Tel/fax (home): +27-21-685-6472

Cell: +27-82-853-5352

Iridium SatPhone: +8816-315-19274

Email: calle.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx