From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+martens=sher.be@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ngoc Thanh Nguyen
Sent: 15 March 2015 20:29
To: DHIS 2 Users list; dhis2-devs
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Morbidity and mortality program in demo dhis2 site

Hi all,

I would like to buid a system for Morbidity and mortality in Vietnam. I think the one deployed on the demo site is similar to what we plan to have though it may go a bit further, i.e. multiple events with registration (tracking a patient throughout their admission history) rather than single event without registration.

Could anyone who were involved in this implementation share some lessons?

Thanks
Thanh