Re: Validation rules in Single Event without Registration

Dear Prosper,
dabbling with ways to run validation rules, we might discuss where it is best to run the rules and show the error messages. One option could be to run the validations while the user types data, and show an error message next to the field with an error immediately after the value is entered. Another would be to run validations at a fixed time, for example when completing the event, and show a summary of errors. Any opinions on this? Perhaps we need both?

Markus