Re: Validation rules in Single Event without Registration

I like the idea of having an option to either validate during data entry,
or once the record is completed - each program will have different
requirements.

Regarding stopping the completion of an event: this should probably also be
an option. In some cases a warning is enough, in others you don't want the
entry to proceed/ complete.

*Rodolfo Meliá*
*Principal  |  *rmelia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: rod.melia  |  +44 777 576 4090  |  +1 708 872 7636
www.knowming.com