Re: Testing modified JSON inside of Pivot Tables

Hi Greg, what kind of modifications do you want to make?

I can easily expose a function so that you can test stuff via the Chrome
console. But the data needs to follow a specific format, so you will only
be able to change the data/values basically.

Jan