Re: SQL View CSV/JSON/XML Refresh Rate

Yes sir indeed!

I've tried with multiple machines, multiple browsers, and in incognito
mode, it will always download the CSV file instantaneously and reflects the
same data as the first time the query was run. The GUI will show an updated
view and reruns every time, but the download never seems to refresh, or
refreshes on a timer.

Timothy Harding
RPCV Vanuatu
Skype: hardingt@xxxxxxxxx