Re: api/organisationUnitLevels

Hi Greg,

Yeah, I can understand that. Jan can probably provide more detail here, but
for instance

[1]https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/organisationUnitLevels/

gives you all levels

 [2]https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/organisationUnitLevels/H1KlN4QIauv

gives you the number of the level, in this case 1. You could do this for
each level.

[3]https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/organisationUnits?filter=level:eq:1

Gives all units at a given level, or

https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/organisationUnits?fields=id,level,name,parent[id]&paging=false

which would give you a list which you could then recursively parse to get
what you need I think.

Regards,
Jason