Org Unit Hierarchy as Dimensions in Pivot Table

I know there has been discussion about having the different levels of the
org unit hierarchy in the pivot tables. At present this is still not
possible (as far as I can see) and the best we can do is to have the full
hierarchy string as a dimension (e.g. ec Eastern Cape Province / ec Alfred
Nzo District Municipality / ec Maluti Health sub-District / ec Madlangala
Clinic)  South African Dept. Health has requested that we have each level
as a dimension. We are working around this by providing a csv file for
excel pivots.

Are there any plans to get the org unit levels into the pivots as
dimensions? Apologies if I've missed a previous thread about this.

Thanks

Follow ups