Re: Is it possible to reload individual Widgets in tracker-capture Dashboard

Hi,

Widgets can be reloaded by broadcasting them a message.

Profile is about attributes while data entry is about data elements - there
is no connection between these two. What new thing will you get by
reloading profile widget - can you tell us more on this?

It makes sense to reload profile widget when attribute value is changed -
this is already supported in the system.

---
Thank you,
Abyot.