Re: Is it possible to reload individual Widgets in tracker-capture Dashboard

Ok, you know what your needs are, good luck!

If you checkout the code and go to
dhis-web-apps>dhis-web-tracker-capture>components

and for example open the enrollment folder, you will get
enrollment-controller.js and inside a function called
$scope.broadcastselections - that gives you an example how to send a
broadcast message to trigger widgets.

---
Thank you,
Abyot.