DHIS2 - Communication error "0" when generating pivot table

Hi devs,

Is there a limit on the pivot table size that can be generated in DHIS2? We’re having an extremely large table (in this case used for exporting structured data to excel) with indicators that gives a communication error after generating. When applied for a different period with less data, the table generates normally.

The table contains 1 indicator and 1 data element. When reporting only the data element it’s fine, when reporting only the indicator, it gives an error, which leads me to think there’s a limit to the calculations somewhere.

Any quick ways to fix this?

Kind regards,

Robin

[cid:image002.jpg@01D067E4.606C2950]