DHIS2 - Program still appearing for certain user roles

Hi all,

I have some programs that should only be visible to certain users. When I unselect the other users from the “Assign to user roles” menu via the “Program” module, the program continues to appear for these users in the Event Capture module. The same issue seems to persist on the demo server.

When checking the PSQL tables, the program/user role combination is no longer in the program_userrole table which is as it should be.

Is this a known bug or am I overlooking something?

Kind regards,

Robin