Re: Possible issue with GML import

Of course shp2gml tools already exist - they could be described as a
bit geeky using the command line.  Though there is need for some of
those geeky options for dealing with projection systems and the like.

I think someone with some python know how could write a neat little
QGis plugin to export to dhis2 format which *might* make it easier for
users.