Re: Possible issue with GML import

DHIS2 currently has no use for GML other than as one of several possible
routes for importing shapefiles, so we don't really care about shp2gml if
we can bypass it completely. It is probably nice to have the GML endpoint
for external developers who want to pipe geometries into DHIS2 from
external systems (remains to be seen if anyone will wish to do so).