Re: Fwd: Re: Sending Mail from complete dataset

Did you check that they all have a valid email account? did you check to
see if your email server got any bounces? (or maybe your emails even ended
up in the spam folder?), also check your server logs to see if there is
anything there

The reason for using bcc is probably to hide other peoples email, and it
also make it difficult to mass reply-all to everyone.. which can be annoying

--
Morten