Re: Fwd: Re: Sending Mail from complete dataset

Hi Morten,
I use gmail to forwarding to other emails. when i checked in gmail ,it
doesn't have mail in spam or junk. and the M&E group acount seem valid, i
check some account is valid include my test account also. So when i check
gmail [sent], i saw only gmail send [TO] make blank and [BCC] has my admin
account.

SO I CONSIDER, s.th wrong from DHIS2 not post emails to [TO] field.