Re: Added Orgunits/added datasets distorting old reporting rates

Yeah, I do not know really how complicated it would be to implement in
DHIS2, but I do know we have performed this type of analysis in other
places outside of DHIS2 with SQL and scripts. Basically, it would involve
getting all of the opening and closed dates of the facilities, and then the
completed data set registrations and performing a period by period type of
analysis on the reporting rates, to provide a dynamic denominator (i.e.
number of facilities which are supposed to report). However, in practice,
what we saw was that the opening/closed dates were often not really that
accurate, often leading to percentages over 100%, since the facility was
supposedly closed, but still submitted a report.

I think if it is that big of a problem (sounds bad), you should to consider
to implement a custom report which would take this into account, but maybe
the developers could comment on how difficult this would be to implement.

Perhaps the bigger problem however is the focus on reporting compelteness,
as opposed to what is actually in the data? :-/

Regards,
Jason