Re: Issues saving GIS coordinates of org units via API

A simple way to check this out, would be to go
/api/organisationUnits/uYswH7612T9 after the metadata post, and then go to
same location after you saved in DHIS.. and see if there is any difference
(you might want to add ?fields=:owner to filter things out)

--
Morten

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 1:49 PM, Mahendra Kariya <
mahendra.kariya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are POSTing the following payload to /api/metadata. If we go and check
> the coordinates on org unit form in DHIS, they are coming up correctly. But
> when we try to plot these org units on GIS, they are not getting plotted.
>
> However, if we save the org units (without making any changes) on DHIS, we
> are able to see them on GIS.
>
> Are we passing incomplete information in the payload?
>
> {
>   "organisationUnits": [
>     {
>       "name": "OpUnit1",