Re: Embed custom HTML report (results) inside dashboard item

 Hi Greg,

sorry not at the moment.

We do hope to support this though. One variation would be to support apps
to be inserted directly as dashboard items. One could introduce a type
attribute for apps which could be "widget", which could be allowed directly
on dashboard.

Perfect task to take on!

best regards,

Lars