Re: [Dhis2-users] Generating Min/ Max

Thanks Prosper - that makes sense.
I guess that the only way to set a different rule (e.g., Max should be 150%
than previous period) the max will need to be set via an app.

Are Max/ Min of a Data Element/ Org Unit exposed in the API ?

*Rodolfo Meliá*
*Principal  |  *rmelia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: rod.melia  |  +44 777 576 4090  |  +1 708 872 7636
www.knowming.com