Re: Questions regarding Embedding charts with the Visualizer chart plug-in

Hi Bharath,

1) I don't think this is affected by the "hideLegend" option. Please add
the "legendStyle" object I mentioned ealier for now until the plugin is
updated.

2) This is behind the scenes the same option as in pivot table:
"hideEmptyRows". This option should be false by default, but I can see that
it is not in the 2.18 plugin for some reason. I will fix this, but for now
you can add "hideEmptyRows": false to your chart config to show empty
categories in the chart.

3) You can override anything in a favorite by adding it to the config
object. If you have periods as categories you can do e.g.:

DHIS.getChart({
    url: base,
    el: "chart1",
    id: "R0DVGvXDUNP",

    legendStyle: {},
    hideEmptyRows: false,
    rows: [
        {
            dimension: "pe",
            items: [
                {id: "2012"}, // Iso code for years. If you want months
e.g. January 2015 would be "201501".
                {id: "2013"},
                {id: "2014"},
                {id: "2015"}
            ]
        }
    ]
}

Hope this helps. Let me know if there is anything else. The plugins have a
lot more options than you will find in DV so I will document it as soon as
possible.

Jan