Re: [Dhis2-users] Category Combo in Tracker Element

​Dear Calle
It is number. Agreegated data. But, this event is not performing in a
regular manner.​ So I can't define the period.

Nayeem Al Mifthah
HMIS Consultant
Management Information System
Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Bangladesh
Supported by: UNICEF-Bangladesh
Email: n.mifthah@xxxxxxxxx  | nayeem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell:+8801914030574