Re: [Dhis2-users] Category Combo in Tracker Element

Hi

I would still "force" the aggregated data into one of the routine periods,
then - maybe use quarterly or six-monthly instead of the typical
daily/weekly/monthly used for aggregated campaign data?

Regards
Calle

On 20 April 2015 at 16:46, Nayeem Al Mifthah <n.mifthah@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ​Dear Calle
> It is number. Agreegated data. But, this event is not performing in a
> regular manner.​ So I can't define the period.
>
> Nayeem Al Mifthah
> HMIS Consultant
> Management Information System
> Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Bangladesh
> Supported by: UNICEF-Bangladesh
> Email: n.mifthah@xxxxxxxxx  | nayeem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Cell:+8801914030574
>
> On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 6:52 PM, Calle Hedberg <calle.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Nayeem
>>
>> Are you capturing data for each child separately? Or are you capturing
>> the number of eligible children for VitA + no of children getting VitA?
>>
>> Regards
>> calle
>>
>> On 20 April 2015 at 14:25, Nayeem Al Mifthah <n.mifthah@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Lars,
>>> Thanks for your guidence.
>>>
>>> Only thing I am confused about, this is an national event and agreegated
>>> report comes from sub districts. But, the event is happening without
>>> maintaining fixed interval.
>>>
>>> One of my colleague tell me to create agreegate dataset in replace of
>>> tracker. Please suggest me.
>>>

>>> The elements of the report are:
>>> No. of eligible children for Vitamin a capsule (Healthy, 6-11 months of
>>> age)
>>> No. of eligible children for Vitamin a capsule (Healthy, 12-59 months of