Re: [Dhis2-users] Category Combo in Tracker Element

Dear Calle
The campaign has been performing almost twice in a year. If first campaign
for one year has made in January and second in May/June, how can I
disaggregate the data.

Also, immediately after the champaign we required the data for monitoring.
If we want that and design in agreegated manner, how can we made it.

We can to allow future period data entry, which helps us to collect data
for January in "Half Yearly 1 (Jan-Jun)". Then where to enter the campaign
data for May/June?

Anyone please help me in these regards.

Nayeem Al Mifthah
HMIS Consultant
Management Information System
Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Bangladesh
Supported by: UNICEF-Bangladesh
Email: n.mifthah@xxxxxxxxx  | nayeem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell:+8801914030574