Re: [Dhis2-users] Fwd: Issue on Data approval

Hi - reopening an old conversation.

I'm using 2.18, April 18 release: I'm having the same issue: all dataset
are open, although they are marked as approved.
Is this a bug? Is there a new setting?

What's is the best way to test this in the Sierra Leone demo? What datasets
have approval?

*Rodolfo Meliá*
*Principal  |  *rmelia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: rod.melia  |  +44 777 576 4090  |  +1 708 872 7636
www.knowming.com