Re: HazelCast Instance Is Not Active Error

Hi Eddie,

I actually saw this error yesterday and made a proposed fix. I assume you
are running DHIS 2.16. The best option is to upgrade to a later stable
version, the second best option is to upgrade to the latest 2.16 from
dhis2.org/downloads.

Which instance is this?

regards,

Lars