Re: HazelCast Instance Is Not Active Error

Hi CK,

Please see responses below on the error the team was getting when trying to
update data on the National DHIS platform. You could find out from the
ministry what version they are using and share this with them to help them
alleviate the problem.

Thanks.

EM