Re: Updated Data Not Reflecting On DHIS until after Midnight?

This is because the Analytics Tables are updated automatically at midnight.
You can however, manually update the analytics Tables by going to reports
and choosing Analytics and Datamart, then manually run the update. Data
entered will only become available in reports after the analytics tables
have been updated.

Regards,

Moses