How to point DHIS2 to Mysql and not H2

Hi ,Am hoping you can help. I have installed jdk,jetty, mysql on my linux. I have defined DHIS2_HOME, placed my hibernate.properties file inside defining connection properties. I have downloaded dhis.war file and deployed.The default url http://localhost:8080/dhis is loading perfectly well. Am also able to login.
However it still points to H2 database. Kindly help me point it to mysql. I have attached screen shot for the "about dhis" menu.
Bonventure Odhiambo,

Be the change that you wish to see in the world. - Mahatma GandhiCallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype