Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2: Having issues while trying to create reports/charts

Hi Muhammad.I suggest to run somme maintenance tasks on your database:Menu "Data administration", on the left, Maintenance, tick "click clean analytic tables" then run maintenance. You can also do the same thing for the other checkboxes.You can also back to main menu and run browser cache.
Hope this will help.
Henri.