Re: DHIS2 - Cannot find Single Event With registration for registration !!!

Hi,

We have plan to scrap current program types and introduce programs of type
"With Registration" and "Without Registration". How many event a program
can have is not really important - users are free to decide this through
program stage configuration.

So, for your program to work for now, just change to "Multiple Event *With
Registration*" and you will access it through the Tracker Capture app after
clearing your browser cache.

---
Thank you,
Abyot.