Re: Capture daily data set values on a monthly form (calendar view)

Hi Pierre,

You could use the web API to post data values for any period, but would
have to re-implement or hook into the logic for determining the period and
how the period id is sent to the server. So it would be possible through
Javascript, but I don't see a very simple way of doing it.

regards,

Lars