Re: [Dhis2-users] new tutorial: analysing postgresql logs using pgbadger

Ah, thanks for this. Was previously using pgFouine but it began to break down processing increasingly larger logs. I had considered migration to pgbadger but had not had the time to look at it properly. This will save us a lot of work.

- Edward -