Re: DHIS2 - Manage Provider's List

Another possibility is to use the "Data set attributes" to further
disaggregate each dataset at each facility by provider.

However, it almost sounds like event data, and as Knut says, you could use
single events/tracker to enter event data along with an option set to
record which provider performed the services. It really depends a bit on
how your data is going to be entered. Are you entering aggregate data by
provider or individual events for each provider?

Regardss,
Jason