Re: DHIS2 - Manage Provider's List

Data will be kept at both level, some aggregated data/statistics at each
org unit will be stored.

Rest will be handled via events.

So I have to create a program with single event and add the attributes for
details that should be stored for a provider?

Do I have to use single event with or without registration?

Do I have to do the same for donors?