Re: Category option group sets not working in data analysis

Hi Victor,

your observation is absolutely correct. Currently the category option group
sets only work for the "attribute" category options (i.e. categories linked
to the data set, not categories linked to data elements). We are working on
fixing that for version 2.20. Sorry for the trouble.

regards,

Lars