Re: DHIS2 - Manage Provider's List

Hi Knut,

   1. Can you give an idea of how option one can be achieved, as each
   program can have different attributes to register?
   2. I will link the doctors and patients via relationship option but to
   keep a list of doctors, Do I have to create a new program with Entity type
   "Doctor" and register all the doctors in it?