Re: DataEntry forms to handle multiple entities at once

Hi Muhammad,

No, we don't have that feature at the moment. But, we have a plan to
introduce something like a "Family of Tracked Entity Instances". Once we
have such a family, we can put some values to it - like for example in your
case provider, location,... and other details. Then the moment a tracked
entity instance is part of a family it will inherit all (or parts,
depending on configuration) of the family values.

As you pointed, the best approach at the moment is to use the API and push
your data.