 Subject: [Dhis2-users] Deleting OrgUnit
 To: "dhis2-devs" <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Monday, June 15, 2015, 12:23 PM

 Hi all,
 I have a problem with OrgUnits, I want to
 delete a OrgUnit that no longer serves in the system but I
 know that this message which appears OrgUnit means that this
 is linked to the data but as I made my manipulations front
 end, and I am obliged to remove, then how?
 who can help me on this?
 thank you

 --
 Carlos NyembweInformaticien