Re: [Dhis2-users] dhis2 2.18, 2.17. 2.16 reporting Error. Please Help.

Dear Lars
There are monthly datasets on which a data entry operator input 50 in a
cell. Analytic shows that same number as 51.7 in those months which have 31
days (Jan, Mar, May, July, Aug, Oct, Dec), Also it shows less value in
February as it have 28 days.

It has happened as the analytic table calculate the data as Ms. Fatema has
described.

Nayeem Al Mifthah
HMIS Consultant
Management Information System
Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Bangladesh
Supported by: UNICEF-Bangladesh
Email: n.mifthah@xxxxxxxxx  | nayeem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell:+8801914030574