Re: [Dhis2-users] dhis2 2.18, 2.17. 2.16 reporting Error. Please Help.

Yes Lars i found same error in 2.18 too.

Actually I updated version in 2.18 in test server but still time zone error
remains for  (UTC+60 )Dhaka . You know that some time zone has time zone
problem in resource table generation. So I Changes time zone UTC+6:30)
Yaangoon) and update resource table and analytic.

And still I found same error which is described me and Nayeem Al Miftah.

Thanks