TrackedEntityAttribute update - add optionSet

Hi there

I have a TrackedEntityAttribute created through the web api and want to
perform an update to both add and remove an optionSet assignment.

I have attempted to do this using a PUT, supplying the JSON previously
retrieved via a GET and adding/remove the option set and setting the
valueType accordingly.

Here are the relevant JSON fields:

*Assign*

valueType: "optionSet",
optionSet: {id: "<id>"},
optionSetValue: true,

*Remove*

valueType: "number",
optionSetValue: false,

However, this seems to make no difference to the attribute.

If I try through the UI to change an attribute valueType from optionSet ->
number, it still has the optionSet assignment so perhaps this is not
possible...?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Alan