Re: TrackedEntityAttribute update - add optionSet

Hi Morten

I have tried this with trunk (build # 19453) and assigning the optionSet
now seems to function correctly.

However, removing the optionSet is still not possible.

Should I be using any specific strategy / mergeStrategy for the remove to
function?

Many thanks for the quick turn around.

Alan