Re: Internationalization of Web API response info / conflicts?

Hi Morten,

These are the places where we're seeing inconsistencies:

   - /api/sqlViews/<id>/execute POST: returns String - "SQL view created"
   - /api/sqlViews/<id>/data GET: exception in tomcat logs returns HTML
   error page (eg: if view has not been executed)
   -
   - /api/events POST: returns importSummaries in JSON (inconsistent with
   other api calls where importCount, importConflicts, conflicts etc are at
   root level)
   - /api/events PUT: returns String - "Event updated...."
   - /api/trackedEntityIntances POST: returns 'reference', not
   'lastImported' in JSON
   - /api/trackedEntityInstances POST: exception in tomcat logs returns
   HTML error page
   - There are also many api calls for assignments i.e.
      That return 204 (no body).  Is this intentional/expected behaviour?

Thanks,

Lorill