Re: What you export should be similar to what you import

Hi Prosper,

Could you elaborate a bit more on this?

Are you suggesting to put options in the import user interface to
select/filter what parts of a file to import?

Or are you saying that the import process doesn't support importing
attributes at all, even when it's an option to export attributes?

Ola
-------