dhis2 individual patient tracking system generated identifier

Dear All,

We are using dhis2 individual patient tracking for PLHIV (Patient live with HIV) in 2.16 version for Bangladesh.
Now we are facing problem with system generated identifier. This is not available in 2.16.
We are planning to print smart card with Bar code using system generated identifier and distribute them to PLHIV,
so that they can receive their ART service from any service centre in Bangladesh.

It would be highly appreciated if you please consider the issue because without it, we will not be able to print smart card.

Best Regards

Masud Parvez
CEH, MCITP, MCSA
Analyst Programmer
Surveillance , Monitoring and Evaluation
GFATM RCC Programme
Centre for HIV and AIDS
icddr,b
GPO Box # 128, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
Project Office: H # 13, R # 8, B # G, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka.
Tel: +880 -2- 9895954 Ext. 217