Re: Sierra Leone database corrupted? Detailed meta-data export do not work?

I cannot see anything wrong with the output of the detailed metadata export
on the demo. Did you try it for yourself at https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/ ?
Is there an error in the logs?

The font issue comes down to the machine you're on in any case. I have the
same issue on my (virtual) Windows box. I'm sure there's a language pack or
something somewhere you can get if you need the myanmar fonts to display
properly. It really isn't a server issue. The demo has been changed back to
English, by the way, so the font should be back to a familiar latin one.